- Senior Consultant, REWE Group Inhouse Consulting, Cologne, Germany, since 2018
- Doctoral Student, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany, 2015-2018
- Smirnov, Dmitry; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2020): Analytics for labor planning in systems with load-dependent service times. European Journal of Operational Research, and https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2020.04.036
- Ringbeck, Daniel; Smirnov, Dmitry; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2019): Proactive Retention Management in Retail: Field Experiment Evidence for Lasting Effects. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3378498, 38 p.
- Smirnov, Dmitry; Huchzermeier Arnd (2019): Shelf-Space Management under Stockout-Based Substitution and Merchandising Constraints. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3413256, 33 p.
- Smirnov, Dmitry (2018): Prescriptive Analytics in Retailing: Applications in Shelf-Space Optimization, Labor Planning and Retention Management. Unpublished Dissertation, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 136 p.
Citation Overview LinkedIn