- Co-Founder & Managing Director, vetevo, Berlin, Germany, since 2016
- Doctoral Student, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany, 2014-2016
- Ad-hoc Reviewer, Industrial Excellence Award Germany, since 2016
- Program Manager, Industrial Excellence Award Germany, 2014-2016
- Röllecke, Felix; Huchzermeier, Arnd; Schröder, David (2018): Returning Customers: The Hidden Strategic Opportunity of Returns Management. California Management Review, 60(2), 176-203, and https://doi.org/10.1177/0008125617741125
- Röllecke, Felix; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2017a): Competitive Returns Policies with Salvaging: When Less is More. http://ssrn.com/abstract=3076740, 26 p.
- Röllecke, Felix; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2017b): Shopping Fast and Returning Plenty: How Returns Policies Influence Product Choice Online. https://ssrn.com/abstract=2997567, 32 p.
- Röllecke, Felix (2016): Return Chain Management: Salvaging Returns Optimally and Influencing Customers to Shop Effectively. Unpublished Dissertation, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 168 p.
Citation Overview LinkedIn