Entrepreneurship & Innovation Group –
One institute, six chairs, two centers.
Who we are and what we do.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group:
- is supported by academic staff,
- participates in a strategic partnership with the Center for Research in Innovation & Technology at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA,
- focuses on various topics in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship in a variety of contexts,
- works closely with companies and business partners,
- conducts numerous research projects financed by third parties.
Members of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group have published in leading journals including Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Product Innovation Management, MIT Sloan Management Review, Organization Science, Organization Studies, Research Policy, Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Management Science, Academy of Management Review and Academy of Management Journal, among others.
Our institute, chairs, and center:
Our academic members:
Chair of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technological Transformation
+49 (0)261 6509 235
Chair of Entrepreneurship and New Business Development
+49 (0)261 6509 261
Chair of Family Business
Institute of Family Business & Mittelstand
+49 (0)261 6509 780
Chair of Innovation and Corporate Transformation
+49 (0)211 44709 250
Around twice a year, the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Group invites renowned scholars to present their latest research and discuss it with participants. These seminars are open to all members of the Group, from doctoral students to professors. In certain cases, research seminars can be combined with short-term research stays. Previous guests include:
- Professor Gloria Barczak, Northeastern University
- Dr. David Bendig, RWTH Aachen
- Professor Francesco Chirico, Jonköping International Business School
- Dr. Burton Lee (Stanford University)
- Dr. Solomon Darwin (Berkeley University)
- Professor Søren Salomo, Technical University of Berlin
- Professor Jan van den Ende, Erasmus University Rotterdam