MBA Jan Michler
External Doctoral student
Since September 2020 Jan Michler has been working as an external doctoral student at the Chair of Family Business.
In addition to his doctorate, he works as a management consultant in the area of Digital Strategy & Transformation at PwC. Jan advises companies of different sizes and industries and there he discovered his passion for family businesses. He completed his part-time MBA at Goethe Business School (GBS) in Frankfurt before joining WHU.
His research interests
- Technology-driven innovations
- Top management teams in family businesses
- Communication and cooperation
- PwC, Nuremberg
- Accenture, Nuremberg and Frankfurt
- Atos, Nuremberg, Munich, Frankfurt and London
- Siemens, Nuremberg and Paderborn
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Goethe Business School - Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- University of Applied Sciences South Westphalia