Till is an external doctoral student at the Chair of Family Business at WHU — Otto Beisheim School of Management since July 2023. In his dissertation, Till focuses primarily on startup investments by family businesses/family offices.
Till has obtained a Master of Science in Management at the HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. Professionally, Till has already fulfilled various roles at WEPA Group, a European family business, and is currently investing in early-stage startups that build businesses at the intersection of industrial companies and sustainability.
- Startup investment decisions by family businesses/family offices
- Corporate entrepreneurship within family businesses
- WEPA Goup (i.a. Treasury Manager, Business Development)
- WEPA Ventures (Investment Manager)
- MSc Management - HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Betriebswirt (VWA)/Bachelor of Arts Business Administration, VWA Arnsberg