The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Professor Marko Reimer and Professor Utz Schäffer, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and motivated team within an inspiring WHU community, and enjoy several job benefits such as
- flexible working time models and home office
- attractive skill development and training options
- exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- daycare for children for working parents
- various fitness and health activities?
Come join us. Our vacancies:
As Personal Assistant (f/m/d) you work closely together with the directors of the institute of management accounting and control. You assist the respective director and are the number one person to contact.
- You coordinate and organise activities in research, teaching, and business engagement
- You conceptualise and realise (parts of) projects
- You take over the coordination of appointments, internal and external correspondence, as well as travel planning
- You support the organization of smaller events and look after national and international guests
- You prepare letters of reference as well as short articles for, among others, websites, and social media platforms
As a Manager Editorial Office (f/m/d) you will work on the realisation of the „Controlling & Management Review“, the most frequently cited professional journal on controlling and management in Germany and the German-speaking area. The target audience is executives, managers in the finance function, and controllers in organizations of any size.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of manuscripts and the planning of topics
- You communicate with authors and the publishing house
- You conceptualise and realise issues of the journal
- You edit articles and write your own textual elements
- You are in charge of correcting the proofs
- You drive the journal further based on your own ideas
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your CV, a letter of motivation, diplomas and transcripts of records, reference letters of previous employers, other relevant certificates, as well as your salary expectations via e-mail.
Do you have questions or want to have more information?
Let's talk! I'm happy to receive your call or e-mail: