The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Professor Marko Reimer and Professor Utz Schäffer, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and motivated team within an inspiring WHU community, and enjoy several job benefits such as
- flexible working time models and home office
- attractive skill development and training options
- exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- daycare for children for working parents
- various fitness and health activities?
Come join us. Our vacancies:
As a Project Manager (f/m/d) you work at the Center for Controlling and Management (CCM), the leading think tank in the area of controlling, which brings together the heads of group controlling from large companies in Germany to discuss current topics and challenges in controlling. The CCM provides the professional controlling community with findings and recommendations that can be applied in their everyday work and beyond by regularly publishing novel findings stemming from empirical and practical research.
- You will be part of a small and committed team, that accompanies the cooperation with our partner companies and drives it forward with own stimuli.
- You will take over responsibility for the conceptualization, execution, and analysis of surveys on current topics (e.g., on the integration of sustainability aspects in management control)
- You will gain deep insights into corporate practice by working in close dialogue with experts, establish own expertise, and contribute to the publication of self-generated study results
- You will work on the content-related conceptualization, organization, and realization of events (workshops, seminars, round tables) with our renowned partner companies
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your CV, a letter of motivation, diplomas and transcripts of records, reference letters of previous employers, other relevant certificates, as well as your salary expectations via e-mail.
Do you have questions or want to have more information?
Let's talk! I'm happy to receive your call or e-mail: