Professor Yuval Kalish
Chair of Leadership, Networks, and Organizations
Areas of interest
- Charisma - What is it, how can we improve it, and what does it mean for minorities?
- A political lens on leadership - How do political skills influence networking and leadership?
- Perceptual accuracy - How does our view of relationships, networks, and stakeholders' motivations affect organizational outcomes?
- Department of Psychology BA(hons) | Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel | 1993 – 1998
- Department of Psychology MA/PhD (cum laude) |University of Melbourne, Australia | 1999 – 2006
- Department of Sociology postdoc | Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel | 2007
- Academic Director, Executive MBA programs | Tel Aviv University | 2015 – 2022
- Co-founder and Chief Scientist, StepAhead | Tel Aviv | 2015 – present
- Founder and CEO | Kalish training and development Ltd. | 2010 – present
- Faculty | Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University | 2008 – 2022
- Academic Director, Lahav Executive Education | Tel Aviv University | 2008 – 2022
- The Faculty of Management Excellence in Teaching Award
- The Tel Aviv University "100 best lecturers" Award
- Most Downloaded Paper Award: “Social Networks”
- I2 Most Cited Paper Award – International Network for Social Network Analysis
- Best Paper Award – Israeli Organizational Behavior Conference
- Fellowship – Institute of Advanced Studies: “Patterns and Process in and between Organizations”