Dr. Bernhard von Mutius
- Manager, AT Kearney, Munich, Germany, since 2021
- Doctoral Student, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany, 2018-2020
- MoreSteam Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, 2020
- von Mutius, Bernhard; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2021): Maximizing Return on Investment for Segment-of-One Marketing. WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 33 p.
- von Mutius, Bernhard; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2021): Customized Targeting Strategies for Category Coupons to Maximize CLV and Minimize Cost. Journal of Retailing (Special Issue on Metrics and Analytics ins Retailing), forthcoming
- Von Mutius, Bernhard; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2021): Customer-Centric Category Selection for Mobile and Print Promotions in Loyalty Reward Programs. Naval Research Logistics (Special Issue on Analytics and Operations of Online Retailing), 68: 683-700
- von Mutius, Bernhard (2020): Segment-of-One Marketing. Data-Driven Models for CLV and ROI Optimization. Unpublished Dissertation, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 125 p.