Dr. Andreas Breiter
- Partner, McKinsey & Company, Redwood City, California, USA, since 2010
- Doctoral Student, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany, 2007-2010
- Visiting Scholar, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, USA, 2008
- Program Manager, Industrial Excellence Award Germany, 2008-2009
- Breiter, Andreas; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2016): Portfolios of Coordinating Contracts when Retailers Possess Channel Power. WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 30 S.
- Breiter, Andreas; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2015): Promotion Planning and Supply Chain Contracting in a High-Low Pricing Environment. Production and Operations Management, 24(2), 219-236, and https://doi.org/10.1111/poms.12250
- Breiter, Andreas; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2010): The New Logic of Truly Efficient Retail Promotions. International Commerce Review: ECR Journal, 9(1), Summer, 36-47
- Breiter, Andreas (2010): Hedging Retail Promotions: Zero Out-of-Stock and Zero End-of-Period Coverage with Supply Options. Unpublished Dissertation, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 201 p.
- Best Teaching Award, Fall 2008