While many enjoyed their summer holidays, the WHU entrepreneurial ecosystem was hard at work and fundraised over $285M!
Here is an overview of investment news of WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management founders in August:
- Atheneum with WHU founder Ammad Ahmad raised $150M of venture funding
- Plentific with WHU co-founder Cem Savas raised $100M in a Series C round led by Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners
- Kopernikus Automotive with WHU founder Tim von Toerne raised venture funding from AMAG Group and 3 other investors
- Parcel Perform with WHU co-founder Arne Jeroschewski raised $20M in Series A Funding
- Afilio with WHU co-founders Philip Harms and Till Oltmanns raised $13M is Series A funding
- Sunvigo with WHU co-founders Michael Peters and Vigen N. raised $3.5M in Series A funding
- Zeitgold (acquired by Deel) with WHU founder Jan Deepen was acquired by Deel
Congratulations to all the successful founders and their teams!
Would you like to expand your knowledge in entrepreneurship? Then, take a look at our Master in Entrepreneurship program here.
Also, follow our channels or get in touch to find out more!