Research Assistant/Doctoral Student (f/m/d) - Chair of Digital Marketing
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Previous degree: excellent(upcoming) Master's degree
The Chair of Digital Marketing deals with marketing issues and the central challenges of digitalization. In doing so, we work closely with renowned companies. During your doctorate, we will support and encourage you to identify exciting issues at the interface between science and practice and to develop innovative solutions.
- Your main task is to carry out research projects and write your dissertation
- Core topics of your dissertation can be, for example: sustainability and its communication, advertising impact on social media platforms, digitization in non-profit companies, measurement of customer lifetime value or optimization of digital marketing activities
- Your work will be empirical, i.e. using transactional data or experimental data collected in-house
- You will present your results at international conferences or scientific partners and aim for publication in internationally renowned scientific journals
- You will support the chair in administration and teaching, but this will be closely linked to your research activities
- First and foremost, we are looking for enthusiastic and curious colleagues to join our team. You should have a passion for empirical research and independence in leading projects
- Excellent (upcoming) master's degree in economics, business informatics, engineering or mathematics. Your previous study focus may also gladly be outside of marketing
- Very good English skills and ideally experience in data analysis, programming or modeling
- German language skills
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including CV, transcripts and the names of two academic referees, by email to:
Prof. Dr. Christian Schlereth
+49 (0)261 6509 455