Capstone Module Abroad (for 90-Credit Track)
Students in the 90-credit track are required to complete a one-week capstone module.
The capstone is a one-week module abroad where students attend tailor-made lectures and visit local companies to experience international business ecosystems.
Electives (pick three)
- Asset Management
- Building and Scaling Successful Companies
- Current Topics in Accounting
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Household Finance
- Investment Banking