Join our digital pioneers –
Apply today for WHU Global Online MBA!
We believe that an applicant is not just the sum of their grades or test scores. We approach applications with a holistic mindset, allowing you to demonstrate your unique potential to the admissions committee.
- Online application
Please complete the online application form via the WHU Application Center, including scans of all required documents. All documents should be submitted in either English or German, including a translation if necessary.
Once the admissions committee has reviewed your application, we will invite you for an interview that will take place virtually (i.e. via Teams).
- Final decision
The admissions committee will make a decision within two weeks of the interview after which we will inform you of the decision.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor or equivalent with a copy of the official certificate)
- Minimum of two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form via the WHU Application Center
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor
- Please ask your supervisor to send it via their business account to online-mba(at)whu.edu
Download template here
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0) if English is not your native language
The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682
GMAT score or equivalent GRE (dependent on previous experience - contact us for further details)
The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recipient code is 7175. GMAT scores are valid for five years
Don't miss the Early Bird offer!
Global Online MBA
Apply by Sep 30: €1,500 off tuition fees
Please note that the final application deadline is on 1 February.
Apply by Mar 31: €1,500 off tuition fees
Please note that the final application deadline is on 1 August.