A flexible practice-focused curriculum –
The online MBA for high-achieving professionals.
The order of courses during the Global Online MBA varies dependent on when you start the program with each course worth 2.5 credits.
At the end of the program, all participants receive a full MBA certificate, the same received by our on-campus students.
The elements of the program include:
Prior to starting the program, you have the option to take online preparatory courses in mathematics, statistics, and economics to refresh your knowledge.
The core courses during the program provide a solid foundation in basic management concepts and core organizational functions.
- Beating Financial Markets
- Financial & Management Accounting
- World Economy
- Corporate Finance
- Economics of Corporate and Financial Strategy
- Strategic Sourcing
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategy Execution
- Application of Entrepreneurial Tools
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Transformation & Innovation in the Digital Age
- Operations Management
- Omnichannel Business
- Primer Math /Statistics
- Primer Economics
- Financial Literacy
- Modules Abroad (for an additional fee)
Students of the Global Online MBA benefit from Germany's #1 ranked Career Center offering coaching and 1:1 counseling to help you achieve your career goals and excel as a leader.
- General Management Introduction
- Executive Management & Leadership
- Personal & Career Development Coaching