Six reasons for the Bachelor European Summer Program –
Why to choose our new online format.
- The program is very interactive, e.g. live classes with break-out sessions, group discussions, case studies
- WHU is continuously ranked among Europe‘s Top Business Schools in major international rankings
- You can study this program from the comfort of your home
- You meet online like-minded people from different countries and work together with them
- The program also includes social events, e.g., a welcome meeting, a photo competition, and a buddy program
- You get credit transfer for your program
Learn about Europe's business world –
Interactive live class meetings and discussions.
By participating in WHU's short-term online program, which is specifically designed for undergraduate business students from Australia and New Zealand, you will get the chance to learn more about the international business world in Europe. Being among Europe's top-ranked business schools, WHU provides you with a unique learning experience. You will have the opportunity to attend interactive live class meetings and work together with students from different locations via virtual breakout sessions.
The next program will take place from January 16 to January 28, 2022.
The academic modules of the program include:
- THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE EURO
- GERMAN HISTORY AND SOCIETY IN A EUROPEAN CONTEXT
- INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND STRATEGIES OF FDI INVESTORS IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
- EUROPEAN ASPECTS OF MARKETING
- THE BUSINESS TAX ENVIRONMENT IN EUROPE
- RAISING CAPITAL IN EUROPEAN CAPITAL MARKETS
- THE RELEVANCE OF FAMILY BUSINESSES IN EUROPE
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION FROM A EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE
The program is taught entirely in English and comprises 52 academic hours (equivalent to three - four US credits).
There is no tuition for students enrolled at and nominated by one of WHU's partner institutions. Check if your university is part of our Global Partner Network and find out more about the program below.
In their own words –
Testimonials from program participants.
The Bachelor European Summer Program offers Bachlor students from Australia and New Zealand the opportunity to enjoy a tailor-made and in-depth learning experience in a European business environment.
Find out why the Online Bachelor European Summer Program is the best choice for you!
Take the next step –
Find out more about registration and payment.
Apply by December 1, 2021!
- Your home university nominates you at WHU.
- After you have been nominated by your university, please fill in the registration form electronically, sign it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration Forms sent without a signature will not be accepted.
- Pay the registration fee of 125 €. Please note that the registration is only complete when the fee has been paid online. All fees are non-refundable if you are accepted into the program. After filling in the Registration Form, please pay the registration fee online via our partner PayPal. The login information will be provided via e-mail.
- Start your online experience at WHU!
The fee for students enrolled at and nominated by our partner universities is €125.
Providing academic excellence –
WHU’s top-notch international faculty.
Our expert faculty is actively engaged in research, allowing us to incorporate the latest relevant findings for the European business world into our curriculum. We also complement our outstanding faculty with relevant international faculty members from our partner schools, as well as lectures, real-life cases, and workshops from top practitioners and subject-matter experts.
Take a look at the faculty profiles of the Online MBA European Summer Program:
Frequently asked questions –
Quick facts about the program.
Please find below commonly asked questions and answers regarding the WHU Online Bachelor European Summer Program. This set of Q&As includes information about organizational issues and provides various other tips.
The course is specifially designed for undergraduate business students from our partner universities in Australia and New Zealand.
A typical day consists of a lecture, interactive group work, and a review session (as a reference, please refer to the schedule from the previous program)
Yes, the classes are all taught live via Zoom.
All classes of the program will be taught live via Zoom. Please make sure to have a good internet connection and a laptop/computer with microphone and camera.
You will get access to our online learning platform "Moodle" a few days before the start of the program. There you can find materials, such as pre-readings, zoom links, and other information.
Yes, your attendance is mandatory.
No, you only have to pay the registration fee of €125. The fee covers all program costs.
Once you have successfully completed the program, we will send the certificate with your final grade to your home university.
Get in touch –
We're looking forward to hearing from you.
We are happy to answer all questions you might have about the program in general, or regarding its content or organization. Please also contact us if you wish to get in touch with previous participants in order to gain insight into their experiences.
Data Protection Notice