Attract top talent –
Post your job offer now!
WHU's job database –
Connecting companies with students and alumni.
In accordance with WHU’s academic calendar
- Bachelor and Master students are generally available for internships between May and August. They are mostly seeking internships of 10-12 weeks across all business areas, including management consulting, banking and finance, strategy and business development, operations and supply chain, controlling, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, and more.
- Bachelor students must complete one of their internships outside of the German-speaking region, so they are always interested in international opportunities. Many recent graduates are also seeking year-round internship opportunities during their gap year.
- Master students, depending on their program, may seek voluntary internships in January/February, especially in combination with their master thesis.
- MBA students can start full-time positions in April or August. Alternatively, they may seek voluntary internships starting in April or August, especially in combination with their Master's thesis.
Bachelor & Master of Science Programs
- Full-time availability from May (Bachelor) or August (Master)
- Mandatory internship between May and August, generally 10-12 weeks
Full-Time MBA Program
- Full-Time availability from April or August
- Internships, preferably in combination with a Master's thesis, from April or August for three months
Find interesting and qualified candidates –
Submit your offer below!
Please fill in as many of the optional fields as possible to enhance the search functionality. You can also attach a pdf with your offer.
Attention: The browser Microsoft Edge does not show our job form correctly. Please use another browser, e.g. Firerfox or Chrome.
Data Protection Notice