Attract top talent –
Post your job offer now!
WHU's job database –
Connecting companies with students and alumni.
In accordance with WHU’s academic calendar
- Bachelor and Master students are generally available for internships between May and August. They are mostly seeking internships of 10-12 weeks across all business areas, including management consulting, banking and finance, strategy and business development, operations and supply chain, controlling, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, and more.
- Bachelor students must complete one of their internships outside of the German-speaking region, so they are always interested in international opportunities. Many recent graduates are also seeking year-round internship opportunities during their gap year.
- Master students, depending on their program, may seek voluntary internships in January/February, especially in combination with their master thesis. Students of the Class of 2021 have been granted additional flexibility in scheduling their internships due to Corona. Some students of that class will therefore be available for internships between September and December 2020.
- MBA students can start full-time positions in April or August. Alternatively, they may seek voluntary internships starting in April or August, especially in combination with their Master's thesis.
- Due to Corona, WHU currently also recognizes mandatory interships that are completed remotely.
Bachelor & Master of Science Programs
- Full-time availability from May (Bachelor) or August (Master)
- Mandatory internship between May and August, generally 10-12 weeks
Full-Time MBA Program
- Full-Time availability from April or August
- Internships, preferably in combination with a Master's thesis, from April or August for three months
Find interesting and qualified candidates –
Submit your offer below!
Please fill in as many of the optional fields as possible to enhance the search functionality. You can also attach a pdf with your offer.
Attention: The browser Microsoft Edge does not show our job form correctly. Please use another browser, e.g. Firerfox or Chrome.
Data Protection Notice