- Program Manager Organizational Development, Kühne & Nagel, Schindellegi, Switzerland, since 2019
- Doctoral Student, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany, 2016-2019
- Assistant, Wharton-WHU Study Tour (10 exclusive company visits incl. plant tours): Frankfurt to Munich, March, 2018
- Guest Lecturer: E-Commerce Operations Management: Optimizing IT-Enabled and Customer-Centric Supply Chains, M.Sc., Spring 2019
- Guest Lecturer: E-Commerce Operations Management, M.Sc., Spring 2018
- Huchzermeier, Arnd; Mercikoglu, Cem; Scholz, Thilo (2019a): Liderler İçin Çalışan Bağlılığı Rehberi (Employee Engagement Guide for Leaders). Harvard Business Review Türkiye, July, 102-106, and https://hbrturkiye.com/dergi/liderler-icin-calisan-bagliligi-rehberi
- Huchzermeier, Arnd; Mercikoglu, Cem; Scholz, Thilo (2019b): Principles and Reality of Competent Employee Engagement. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3410271, 17 p.
- Scholz, Thilo R.; Huchzermeier, Arnd (2019): Basic Human Needs and Organizational Justice Explain Job Satisfaction, but Do They Predict Individual Performance? https://ssrn.com/abstract=3426801, 34 p.
- Scholz, Thilo R.; Huchzermeier, Arnd; Kühlmann, Torsten A. (2019): Antecedents of Behavior Supporting Bottom-up Operations Strategy Formation. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3411464, 32 p.
- Scholz, Thilo (2019): Bottom-up Operations Strategy Formation. Unpublished Dissertation, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 132 p.
Citation Overview LinkedIn