The International Relations Office of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
(Junior) Manager International Relations Office (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, with a preferred starting date of the beginning of April.
The International Relations Office is a committed and flexible team, which organizes and supervises student exchange activities between WHU and its more than 200 partner universities worldwide.
- The employee will be responsible for a variety of tasks within the office team.
- Coordination of the exchange programs with a number of our partner universities.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing study abroad students.
- Organization of a Bachelor Summer School.
- Organization of tailor-made short-term programs for some of our partner universities.
- Responsible for further exchange-related tasks and projects, such as the organization of events and information sessions for WHU students and exchange students.
- Academic degree or similar qualification in a relevant field of expertise.
- Experience in organizational-, time- and office management.
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation.
- Excellent English and German language skills.
- Intercultural Experience (e.g. living abroad, studying abroad). Ability to work independently, also under time pressure, in a proactive, structured and effective manner.
- Good knowledge of office software.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!