The Career Center of WHU invites applications for the full-time positions of a
Manager Career Center (f/m/d)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, with a start date as soon as possible.
The Career Center enables successful interaction between companies, WHU students and alumni. By conducting numerous career activities for students of all programs we offer occupational orientation and an exciting platform for networking with company representatives and alumni. We aim to support students on their way to finding out what they want to do in their professional lives, to help them reach their goals and to facilitate a smooth transition from student life to work life.
- Provide career counseling and document reviews (CVs, cover letters) to stu-dents in the Master of Science program, including both German and international students
- Create content (e.g. guidelines, templates, presentations) and enable Career Center communications with current and prospective students as well as companies across various platforms (e.g. website, intranet, extranet)
- Support the planning and implementation of recruiting events at the WHU Campus in Vallendar
- Support creation of annual resume book of WHU graduates
- Support data collection and analysis on career-related outcomes for current students and alumni
- At least a Bachelor degree, e.g. in business, cultural studies, languages or psychology; Applicants from other fields will also be considered provided a clear motivation
- Several years of work experience, e.g. in career services, HR or coaching/personal development
- Experience studying and/or working in a multi-cultural environment; Excellent English and German skills
- Strong team player, strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service
- High level of flexibility, including willingness to support recruiting events on evenings
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with potential to become extended or permanent.
All members of the WHU community work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!