WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
Manager Digital Learning (m/f/d)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, with a starting date of August 2019 or later.
Join our team, founded to prepare WHU for the digital era and specifically driving innovation regarding the digital learning journey of our students. Bring in your own expertise, experiences, and ideas in order to contribute to innovation at our school. Be prepared having a diverse digital project portfolio and making a real difference in WHU’s digital learning, while contributing to the overall leading position of WHU in business education. In return, you will become part of our warm and motivated team, which fosters your personal continuous development in this area.
- Manage and support faculty and programs in adequately transporting their course content into an online learning environment and learning management system.
- (Co-)produce, design, and implement innovative and engaging digital learning formats and elements in cooperation with our faculty and programs.
- Set up and further develop a toolbox of high quality technology-enhanced learning tools (e.g. interactive resources, quizzes, digital narratives, high quality imagery, video content, etc.).
- Support, advice, and cooperate with faculty, students, and staff in developing innovative and digital learning.
- Continuously build up and update expertise in digital learning and share it with the WHU community.
- Relevant educational background, preferably an academic degree.
- Knowledge of and ability to work in Learning Management Systems, preferably with (basic) HTML knowledge and experiences with Moodle.
- Ability to apply instructional design practices and methods.
- Relevant work experience with innovative learning and/or digital learning, preferably at a higher education organization.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Strong personal and written communication skills, strong English language skills, and preferably (basic)German language skills.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!