The Quality and Campus Management department of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of a
Manager External Accreditations and Quality Management (m/f)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, starting as soon as possible.
WHU’s quality management system is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited as well as system-accredited in Germany (FIBAA). The Quality and Campus Management department is responsible for external and internal accreditations and for a (continued) development of ap-plied quality management tools. In doing so, the department involves all relevant stakeholders of the school. The Manager “External Accreditations and Quality Management” can look for-ward to an interesting task in a dynamic and strategic area of work and to being part of a mo-tivated team.
- International Accreditations (AACSB and EQUIS): Coordination of the whole accreditation process including writing the report
- Coordination of measures that have their origin in accreditation requirements, such as Assurance of Learning
- Coordination and agreement with important stakeholders and departments
- Manage and analyse information
- Communication with external stakeholders
- Collaboration in an important strategic topic with direct support of the school management
- Academic degree with an at least good final grade, preferably in business or social sciences
- High expertise in project management and in time-critical collaboration with many partners
- Experiences in/with institutions of higher education are advantageous
- Experiences in cooperation with international organizations and partners
- Excellent English in speaking and writing (projects are carried out completely in English)
- Very independent, well-structured and accurate way of working
- Sovereign demeanor, e. g. while presentations or chairing meetings
- High social competence and the ability to integration and networking
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Based on our international profile, we highly appreciate applications from non-German candidates. WHU fosters equal opportunities for everyone, and encourages men and women from all cultural and ethnical background as well as people with disabilities, to apply for this Position.