The Bachelor Program of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
Manager Marketing & Admission (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar with a starting date of November or later.
The department is guiding the Bachelor in International Business Administration degree course. The program addresses qualified and committed high-school graduates from around the world who are looking for a rigorous and international business education. Program languages are English and German.
- Recruiting of international and German students for the Bachelor Program.
- First point of contact for candidates and applicants.
- Support of Program Management with the development and implementation of marketing tools.
- Organization of internal and external recruiting events as well as the admission process.
- Managing statistics for internal and external purposes (e.g. reportings, rankings).
- During the recruitment period from September to April the position requires traveling to national and international schools and fairs as well as occasionally working on weekends.
- Academic degree preferably in business or communication.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Sound knowledge of office-software and ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner.
- Service-orientation, flexibility in working hours and willingness to work on weekends.
- Willingness to travel worldwide for fairs and events, especially from September to April.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!