The Chair of Production Management with the Center for Collaborative Commerce invites applications for a
Postdoctoral position (m/f) in Supply Chain Management
located at the WHU Campus in Vallendar.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing life-long learning opportunities.
- Postdoctoral position in the area of Supply Chain Management, specifically in the area of Production and Service Operations Management, Sustainability, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, OM-Marketing Interface, OM-Finance Interface, Real Options Theory or Operations Strategy Deployment.
- The department chair acts as primary coordinator.
- You will get a fixed salary (no course fees, no additional funding through scholarships).
- You should hold a Ph.D. in Operations Management / Operations Research or a relevant discipline and possess a record that demonstrates your research potential.
- You must have strong analytical and communicational skills.
- Doctoral students close to completing their Ph.D. are also encouraged to apply.
Based on our international profile, we highly appreciate applications from non-German candidates. WHU fosters equal opportunities for everyone, and encourages men and women from all cultural and ethnical background as well as people with disabilities, to apply for this position.