The Bachelor & Master department of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
Program Coordinator (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, with a starting date as soon as possible.
The Bachelor & Master department coordinates the Bachelor of Science and Master of Science programs as well as the General Studies program. As degrees in the field of business, they address excellent high-school or Bachelor graduates who are looking for an international education in general management. Program languages are English and German. You will work in a small team and be in constant interaction with professors and students.
- Coordination of courses and examinations of our programs.
- Organization of the course evaluation process.
- Organization of the assurance of learning process.
- Support and counseling of students, e.g. regarding course registrations and examinations.
- Support for external tutors.
- Academic degree in a relevant field of expertise or similar qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and German.
- High level of customer orientation.
- Good knowledge of Office-Software, especially Excel.
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner.
- Knowledge of Campus Management and Learning Management Systems (e.g. CASCampus or Moodle) is of advantage.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!