The Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program invites applications for the full-time position of
Program Manager EMBA (f/m/d)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, with a starting date of November 1st or later.
Join our international team and promote the top-ranked Executive MBA program, jointly offered by Kellogg School of Management in Chicago and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management. The Program Manager is responsible for the organization and administration of the program.
- Acting as first point of contact for students, professors and suppliers.
- Being responsible for the organization of all student events on campus.
- Coordinating and administrating all international trips to partner schools in Chicago, Miami, Toronto, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, with occasional travel.
- Managing students' requests and student affairs.
- Tracking, compiling and managing statistics for internal and external purposes.
- Relevant educational background, preferably an academic degree.
- Proven work experience, preferably in event management and or project management.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, strong team player, and exceptional service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German. Program language is English.
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our Team!