The Online Sales Unit of WHU invites applications for the position of
Social Media Manager (m/f)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, starting February 1, 2018 or later.
The Online Sales Unit (OSU) is a motivated, high-performance team directly reporting to the leadership team of the school. OSU is responsible for all online marketing and online sales activities for the different degree programs of WHU. In this context, we communicate and cooperate intensively with the colleagues in the program offices and in the school’s marketing department.
- Develop and implement social media strategies, concepts, and measures with the aim to generate leads for WHU’s programs; mainly focusing on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Develop and implement social media campaigns and ads
- Plan, create, and post content tailored to the different target groups by coordinating with the programs and participating in the programs’ events
- Observe and continuously improve social media activities using tracking and analysis tools
- Develop and nurture the online community in the different channels
- Academic degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Marketing / Communications or a Business-related field
- Experiences and profound knowledge in social media marketing
- High affinity and understanding of trends and developments in the area of social media
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Strong social skills with networking capabilities
- Independent, structured, and accurate way of working
- Flexibility to attend program events, partly in the evening or on weekends, to gain first hand program insights
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. Non-German candidates are encouraged to apply.