The Allianz Endowed Chair of Finance invites applications for the part-time position (75%) of
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (m/f/d)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, starting April 01, 2019 or later.
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and relevance to business practice.
- As a member of our research team you will address challenging issues in finance
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate on international research projects and academic publications as well as to pursue your doctorate degree (PhD equivalent)
- You will support teaching, administrative tasks and supervise bachelor and master theses
- An outstanding master’s degree in finance, economics, business studies or a related field
- A very high interest in finance
- High degree of initiative and enthusiasm for research and academic projects
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with statistical programs (e.g. Python, R, Matlab, or Stata)
- High motivation and strong teamwork skills
- Fluent in English communication and writing skills
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!