The Chair of Technology and Innovation Management invites applications for the position of
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (m/f/d)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and relevance to business practice.
The chair of technology and innovation management (TIM) has been a core element of the entrepreneurship and innovation group at WHU since 2001. The TIM chair has an outstanding publication record and aims at publishing academically and managerially relevant research in internationally leading journals. The TIM chair has strong research ties with international partners and a large industry network.
- Your main task will be your Ph.D. research project (as part of a quasicumulative dissertation) and working on the resulting publications
- Supporting the TIM Chair’s teaching activities in all WHU programs
- Participating in research and other projects of the TIM chair
- Research visit at our international partner universities
- Presentation of research results at international conferences
- Participation in WHUs doctorial studies
- An outstanding master’s degree in Management, Economics, Engineering or an equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for research and academic projects
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!