The Entrepreneurship Center and the Chair in Entrepreneurship and New Business Development invites applications for the position of
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (f/m/d)
located at WHU Campus Düsseldorf, starting February 1, 2020.
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and relevance to business practice.
- Support the WHU Entrepreneurship Center's and the Chair's day-to-day activities
- Startup coaching and mentoring
- Facilitation of corporate innovation projects
- Event and startup competition organization
- Communication with students and external partners
- Teaching and research
- Excellent Bachelor and Master thesis based on empirical data
- Work experience in a startup or corporate innovation department
- Experience with online and social media marketing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Team spirit
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our Team!