Tailor-made programs –
Focusing on the European economic area.
The WHU Customized European Programs are specifically designed to be integrated into the BBA, MBA, or Executive MBA programs of individual non-European partner schools, and are tailor-made to suit the needs and curriculum of the specific institution. In some instances, it is also possible for students from different schools to participate in the same program.
- Via a series of seminars, the students will learn the skills necessary to work with European companies and better understand our increasingly global economy.
- WHU is known throughout Europe for its expertise in designing study programs focusing specifically on the European business landscape. WHU has established the prestigious Center for European Studies (CEUS), as well as strong relationships with numerous institutions and businesses throughout the EU.
- WHU’s European Programs add an important international element to full or part-time business programs at other institutions, making them the perfect complement to students’ degrees.
- Our programs give students the best opportunity to acquire essential skills to develop successful business relationships within the EU. Our teachings on the European business environment also integrate a variety of cultural and practical business experiences, including company visits and trips to other European countries, where participants can attend classes at our partner universities.
- WHU is AACSB, EQUIS, and FIBBA accredited, guaranteeing an excellent standard of education and a high degree of internationalization. In both national and international rankings, WHU continues to occupy leading positions, most recently in the Financial Times European Business School Ranking 2018.
Generating a relevant learning experience –
Carefully tailored goals, content, and methodology.
The WHU Customized European Programs offer students and executives a high-quality and relevant learning experience, especially as program goals, content, and methodology are carefully tailored to the needs and curriculum of each individual partner school/business school. Credit transfer agreements ensure that students will earn credits for successful completion of a European Program.
The programs range from one-week workshops to seminars lasting several weeks. Longer programs include trips to other European countries, where participants can attend classes at our partner universities and visit relevant companies. The programs can also include visits to companies and/or EU institutions, such as the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, and cultural events, such as a trip to the historic town of Heidelberg, a castle tour, or wine tasting.
The goals of the Customized European Programs are both based on the curricula of the BBA, MBA and Executive MBA programs of the participating partner schools, and on the general requisites for conducting business in Europe. The entire customization process is based on the program goals, as specific goals make it easy to create relevant content and focus on the appropriate proven teaching methods.
The quality of our European Customized Programs stems from a combination of challenging academics and business relevance. The individual topics discussed in our programs range from a broad discussion of European political and economic developments, to specific business practices in Western and Eastern Europe. We also offer exclusive European-themed event packages and innovative incentive programs.
Our proven teaching methods will help foster students’ personal development, with our combination of classroom learning and practical experiences ensuring participants not only learn about modern European business management, but also acquire hands-on experience of successful business and management practices in the European marketplace. Our programs also ensure students have the opportunity to experience a variety of European cultures. This synthesis of intellectual and cultural learning goals is one of the factors that make WHU’s European Customized Programs so distinctive.
WHU faculty and leading European business managers work together to make our programs both challenging and relevant for the business world. The level of excellence WHU pursues in its Customized European Programs is reflected in the outstanding qualifications and experience of our instructors. While various faculty members will teach a range of different topics throughout each program, one of our faculty members is generally responsible for overall program academics.
Tailored to specific interests –
Highly valued by our partner universities.
The intensive Customized European Programs have been valued by partner universities such as the Melbourne Business School and the Tepper School of Business. Find a selection of our clients below.
In their own words –
Testimonials from clients and participants.
The Customized European Programs offer students and executives around the world the unique opportunity to enjoy an international learning experience, which is tailored to their specific interests. By cooperating with various educational institutions and companies across the continent, seminars are designed that truly benefit students’ professional futures.
Get in touch –
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the programs, including about content, methodology, or organization. We would also be happy to put you in touch with previous clients and participants who would be delighted to share insights on their experiences and offer advice.