The Entrepreneurship Roundtable is an initiative of MBA students from WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management. The Roundtable is a platform for MBA students to discuss business ideas, practice pitching and receive expert advice on startups and entrepreneurship. The Entrepreneurship Roundtable organizes world class events to establish a network and exchange between VCs, CVCs, founders, legal experts and business professionals. In the past, we had the honor of having renowned and experienced speakers, such as
- Ambassador John B. Emerson (former US Ambassador in Berlin),
- Mayor Thomas Geisel (Mayor of Düsseldorf),
- Minister Doron Abrahami (Israeli Minister for Economic Affairs and Trade in Berlin),
- Jörg Rheinboldt (CEO of the Axel Springer Plug & Play Accelerator),
- Philip Depiereux (founder and CEO of etventure),
- Florian Pauthner (CEO of SevenVentures),
- Kai Schmidhuber (Chief Digital Director of L'Oréal Germany),
- Johannes Nuenning (Vice President of UQBATE - Telekom AG),
- Dr. Mannon Littek (CEO of Katjesgreenfood) and many more.
We look forward to your participation in our future events!
Your WHU Entrepreneurship Roundtable Team