The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Professor Lukas Löhlein, Professor Marko Reimer and Professor Utz Schäffer, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and motivated team within an inspiring WHU community, and enjoy several job benefits such as
- flexible working time models and home office
- attractive skill development and training options
- exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- daycare for children for working parents
- various fitness and health activities?
Come join us. Our vacancies:
Unfortunately, we currently do not have open vacancies.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your CV, a letter of motivation, diplomas and transcripts of records, reference letters of previous employers, other relevant certificates, as well as your salary expectations via e-mail.
Do you have questions or want to have more information?
Let's talk! I'm happy to receive your call or e-mail: