WHU Controller Panel
Benchmarks for controlling
The WHU Controller Panel was launched in 2007 as a joint initiative of the IMC with the International Association of Controllers Association (ICV) to derive benchmarks and identify best practices in the field of controlling. Regular surveys enable us to make statements on the development of controlling in the German speaking area.
The topics studied on a regular basis include reporting, planning, controlling & IT, salary and incentive schemes. In addition, we carry out in-depth studies on other current issues in the field of controlling:
- What does digital transformation mean for controlling?
- What role does sustainability play in corporate management?
- What are the topics that will shape controlling in the future?
The analyses of the WHU Controller Panel offer our 1,000 members thought-provoking ideas and recommendations for use in practice. Membership is free of charge.
Are you a controller? –
Here's why you should join the Panel.
The WHU Controller Panel is directed at controllers working in businesses and non-profit organizations.
- We invite you to three to four internet based surveys per year.
- Membership is free of charge.
- Answering each survey should take no longer than approximately 10 minutes.
- Benefit from our detailed study analyses.
- Receive a significant discount when registering to take part in our WHU Campus for Controlling.
All studies are carried out in German. Therefore sufficient knowledge of German is required to participate.
Students may request selected study reports as part of their research projects. Please contact us directly by specifying your research topic at:
Studies of the WHU Controller Panel – Monitoring key areas of controlling
- Controller im Fokus: Gehalt, Leistungsbeurteilung und Rollen
- 1. Blitzstudie zur Corona-Krise – Wie schätzen Finanzvorstände und Controller aktuell die Lage in ihren Unternehmen ein? (März 2020)
- 2. Blitzstudie zur Corona-Krise – Wie schätzen Finanzvorstände und Controller aktuell die Lage in ihren Unternehmen ein? (Mai 2020)
- Die Zukunftsthemen des Controllings – Ergebnisse der vierten WHU-Zukunftsstudie
- Risiken erfolgreich managen – Eine Studie des WHU Controller Panels (2020)
Access the WHU Controller Panel
Insight for controlling practitioners
Not yet a member?
Become a member free of charge
Interested Students may contact us directly: