41 students begin their part-time studies at WHURead more
17 months | Part-Time
Master of Arts (MA)
WHU Campus Vallendar & Düsseldorf
Five reasons to choose the WHU Part-Time Master in Management:
- Flexible: Study in parallel to existing employment.
- Varied: Class locations at WHU Campus in Vallendar and Düsseldorf.
- International: Understand business opportunities and management challenges in an international context.
- Practical: Focus on relevant content to progress professional needs and goals.
- Connective: Develop professional relationships: WHU students benefit from a rich and diverse alumni network.
Learn more about the WHU Part-Time Master in Management:
Expert faculty with a modern approach –
Teaching inquiring minds to make an impact.
Taught by outstanding international faculty, guest speakers, and business experts, the program combines academic excellence with practice-oriented study methods.
A small class size and approachable professors and program management guarantee personalized support, mentoring, and a learning environment focused on your personal development goals.
Meet our faculty, providing academic support and a wealth of practical experience, who are actively engaged in research that allows us to incorporate the latest findings in the business world into our curriculum.
Benefit from our WHU network.
Whether you want to change industry or location or aspire to move up the career ladder in your current company, we are helping you to turn your career ambitions into reality.
You will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals.
Courageous and committed –
Gain an inside perspective into the WHU Part-Time Master experience!
Still have questions? –
We're here to answer your questions.
The Part-Time Master in Management Team is happy to answer any questions you might have about our curriculum, admission requirements, or financing options. Simply drop us a line, and we will get back to you!